Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gaga for these nails!

As you should know I am a HUGE Lady Gaga fan - the title of my blog is based on her "paws up" that she tells her little monsters at her concerts.  From the end of November until the beginning of January, Barney's Department  Store will be turned into Gaga's work shop: http://gagasworkshop.com/#welcome (scroll through that its awesome!) Everyday until the workshop opens Lady Gaga will release one of her new products she designed herself, and while I didn't buy these, I wanted to share these awesome nails because they are my two favorite things, Gaga and nails!
Here is the store link to see them better: http://www.barneys.com/Flame-Press-On-Nails/00505015838919,default,pd.html?utm_source=gagasworkshop&utm_medium=microsite&utm_term=gagasworkshop&utm_content=workshop&utm_campaign=DS

$225!!!!! OMG I nearly fell over.  But if anyone wants to chip in and help me out that would be awesome :-P
Tell me in the comments what you think about these!

2 comments:

  1. wow 225!! thats crazy!!! you should just recreate the look on you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria - I know! Oh that's a great idea! If I so I will let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...