Thursday, November 10, 2011

Long overdue, but here I am!

Helloooooo world! My name is Jacquie and I felt like I wanted to be part of this blogging world. First a little about myself: I am 22 years old, graduated from college an trying to figure out my life...but enough of that.  i LOVE to express myself with my hair, clothes, makeup and nails (but hey, what girl doesn't?)
That's a photo of my old awesome hair.  But Now that I am supposed to be looking for one of those jobby things, it was time to get a more professional look. Ugh. That left me feeling like I needed a new outlet to express myself - my nails.  I am in NO way a professional, I can barely grow my nails out, and most of the designs I do are based off how easy they are to do with my left hand onto my right. I just like to look for new products and new ways to make boring nails, pop. Every time I tried something new I would take a picture (on my camera phone which left them quite blurry and I apologize for that).  But as my phone filled with pictures I decided to share them.  Soooooo here are some of what I've done so far - blurry photos of the finished product - just so you guys can get a little preview.  As I try more and more things I will add steps, reviews, tips, and anything else I think you should know! So here it is...dun dun dunnn...don't worry you don't need your glasses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...