Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Purple Glitter Frenzy!

Well, I thought it was time to try out the nail polish my lovely and very bestest friend, Sara, got me for my birthday! She got me Sinful Colors in Frenzy.  It is the perfect combination of glitter and purple, my two favorite things! - does she know me well, or does she know me well?




Sinful Colors in Frenzy

OMG it is so glittery and awesome! Thank you Sara, I love it! <3

Hot Topic Nail Polish and Sinful Colors in Frenzy

Two coats of Frenzy over two coats of Hot Topic's brand of nail polish in a deep purple.  And of course, base coat of my secret weapon - Sally Hanson Miracle Cure For Sever Problem Nails.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're welcome!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitters are the best! I haven't tried the Hot Topic brand yet.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...