Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Chanukkah!

Hello friends! Tomorrow starts the first night of Chanukkah, and I spent last weekend with my boyfriend celebrating! We exchanged gifts and I wanted to share with you the awesome things he got me! (Ok - I know this doesn't have anything to do with nails, but I love my gifts so much I just wanted to share!!)


































Everything he got me was from Barney's Department store.  Lady Gaga and her team designed a few items to go in Lady Gaga's Workshop.  As you all know I am a HUGE Gaga fan and I wanted nearly everything from her workshop.  My boyfriend was nice enough to get me two really awesome and beautiful gifts!  But, of course, being a huge Gaga fan and from New York, I couldn't give up the change to see the Workshop in person, so on Wednesday my best friend Sara and I are going to go! Yay! I am soooooooo excited! Here's what my boyfriend got me, just a little taste before I get to see all the magic!



A purple Born This Way necklace. I love Lady Gaga, Born This Way, and this necklace!! 



























OMG - How beautiful is this tea cup and saucer? As soon as I saw it I wanted it so so so badly...and then it sold out!! But It was a Chanukkah miracle that they restocked this limited edition tea cup and I am so happy that my boyfriend bought it for me.  I am super excited to drink tea out of it!


Here you can see the pattern on the saucer, It is so beautiful, I love it! Also, inside the tea cup is a fake diamond attached to the bottom.  This was based on an interview Gaga did recently.  She was drinking tea out of her tea cup and explained that she always keeps a fake diamond in her tea as she drinks it.  She then proceeded to finish off the last sip of her tea and caught the fake diamond in her teeth. Here is the interview:


I hope you liked all my gifts as much as I do.  Thank you again Ben for everything, I love them both so much! I love you!

Happy Chanukkah readers!

7 comments:

  1. I love the cup, it's really a gorgeous work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Scars - I know! Thank you! It really is so beautiful! If i was talented and patient enough I would try a mani of the patter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea, you should! That'd be a really neat nail design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Scars - thanks! I really love the pattern, I need to figure the best way to recreate it, maybe as an accent nail or something, If I do it Ill make a post!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...