Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holos and Lace

Part I-
So guys, you have seen lots of pictures of my nails and I'm sure you all noticed how short they are.  I have been trying to grow out my nails for as long as I can remember, but they are weak and they chip, peal, and break super easily.  It doesn't help that I have 2 jobs where I work with my hands which is really hard on my nails. I have tried countless things to help them grow and prevent breaking but nothing works.  So I found something new to try.  Its called Nailtiques Formula 2. So I figured I would share my nail growth chronicles here to see if this works.  Really, if it doesn't I'm about to give up trying. *sigh*

Anyway, here is day 0 (12/24/11)-

Here's to this working!

Part II-
Well this would me a very boring post if it was just about my sad, breaking nails. So of course I had to add a mani on top.

I wanted to (finally) try out  new polish I got back in the fall.  It is Milani 3D Holographic in Hi-Tech.  This color looked simply stunning in the bottle so I picked it up right away. It is a green holo and its is even more beautiful on my nails.  They come in a lot of colors and I will definitively have to pick up more Milani holos, any color suggestions?
I tired to take a photo that could do this color justice but I really couldn't.  It changes from different greens and gold in different light. It is such a gorgeous color. 

I decided to spice it up a bit with a lace french tip stamp Using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black out.








I can't stop looking at this holo! And I think the contrast of the black lace was really what it needed to stand out.

What do you guys think? I hope you love it as much as I do!





7 comments:

  1. I like the lacey tip and that glitter so so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty gold and the tips look fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good! I wish I could find the Milani Holos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love them too. I got mine at CVS, have you looked there?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...