Friday, December 23, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Well well I got another blog award from the lovely and amazing Amber at Nails Like Lace!! So here it is!


- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Thank you soooooooooo much! You really are a great blogger and nail artist! Some of the colors you use are really the most beautiful (even though we both have our issues with red, lol) and you never stop impressing me with you nail art!  You always make sure to reply to comments and visit everyone's blog.  Thank you again for being the sweetest blogger and for this award!


And the 5 people I give this award to areeeee...

Remember to keep passing on the award! <3

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I linked back to you on my blog!!
    :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giving out awards! =D I say you should do a furry baby post even if you do only have one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Scars - well im very thankful for the ones you keep giving me! you are just too sweet :) haha im reallyyyy considering it. I have so so so many photos of her :P

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...