Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Salon Express!

Hey all. Well after seeing everyone's awesome stamping manicures I went and got my own nail stamper! I know the big name is Konad, but to save money I got the Salon express.  I have never used Konad, but I really liked Salon express! It was pretty easy to use and fun to do! I just wanted to practice stamping and try out color combinations today.  As you can see I messed up a few times, but I am starting to get the hang of it and I am excited to try out more manis with my Salon Express!































Have you tried Salon Express? Tell me what you think!

9 comments:

  1. Yes I think stamps are very cool and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to stamp! It does take some practice, but it's fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Polish and Charms - I will definitely keep trying, I hope I get better at it lol. Id love to see some of your stamp manis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over a year with my stamper and I STILL mess up. Sometimes I think it just happens :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Wickless and Polished - Uh oh that's not good! lol But I'm glad I didnt do so terrible :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only tried Bundle Monster and a cheapy from Amazon.com, but I really like Bundle Monster! Plus they are much cheaper than Konad. I haven't tried Konad, but from what I can tell, they are just as good, too!

    The zebra and fishnet images on your plates look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Scars Like Lace - ohh that's good, i was a little worried that i got a cheap brand but im glad they are all generally the same. Thanks :) I can't wait to try them all! I really like the zebra print, the leopard print, and the lace images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! You can make so many interesting designs with this!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sara - I know i can't wait! I can try so many combinations!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...