Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cute Blog Award

Awww another award from the lovely and sweet Amber! Thank you so much, you are too kind.



The rules:
Link back to the person who gave you the award
Answer the questions
Tell us something you haven't previously on your blog
Award however many bloggers you think are worthy of this award

Questions:
1. What is your go-to makeup product?
 Powder, blush, mascara, and lipgloss/chapstick.  When you are in a rush that is really all you need.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Feathers!! I agree with Amber.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Pumpkin Pie

4. Favorite color?
Hot pink and purple.  Followed by green and grey.

5. What is your middle name?
Ok, ok...don't laugh...Florence :-P

6. What was the last song you listened to?
By choice? Marry the Night by Lady Gaga.  But the Beatles were on the radio in the car with my mom.

7. Cats or dogs?
CATS!!!! Have you seen my kitty? Super cute <3 

Tell us something you haven't previously on your blog: I love interior decorating, and my dad let me design a few rooms in our house. I designed my bedroom decor.  It is Starry Night by Van Gogh theme.  The walls are a dark blue/purple.  My blinds are a yellow/green, to look like the big yellow stars against the deep blue sky.  My furniture is a dark brown/black wood to resemble the big cypress tree in the painting.  I have glow in the dark stars hanging all over my room and on mu ceiling, and a big gold paper lantern star.  My blanket is yellow and my pillows are blue and yellow stars.  And I have a giant reprint of Starry Night on my wall, with smaller reprints of 5 other of this paintings around it, and Van Gogh books and an action figure :-P


Sorry if this is a repeat award for some of you guys, I just love all of your blogs!  Also if I didn't tag you, please consider yourself tagged anyway! You guys all have amazing blogs and deserve this cute award. 

9 comments:

  1. of course! my best friend gets all the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @polish - thank you! no problem :)

    @Courtney - of course! thank you. paws up!

    @Holly - aww thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I haven't forgotten, just finding some time to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! no problemo take your time :) cant wait to see your answers!

      Delete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...