Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone had a great new years! I sported my new years mani to a party in Philadelphia with my boyfriend.  What did you guys do for the big day? Well I hope you all had fun! I loved watching Lady Gaga perform and hit the button the drop the ball in New York! It was so exciting!

Anyway...no nails today, but I did want to share a few photos from new years, hope you enjoy!



































This is how I did my make up for the party.  I started with some Cover Girl powder all over my face, and blush on my cheek bones, nose, and chin.  Then I used black eye shadow from Urban Decay and blended it with a glittery white for a bit of a smokey eye.  Then I lined it with a black eyeliner from Kat Von D's line, and finished it off with a glitter liquid eyeliner.  I used an Urban Decay bright blue eyeliner on bottom to change it up a bit and stand out.  I used black Maybelline mascara.  For my lips I used Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in a red tint for a touch of color.  Finally, I added some nail gems (surprise!) on the corners of my eye to match my dress and makeup colors and to add some new years bling.



































Here is my dress! I seriously LOVE the ribbon back.  I can't get enough of this dress.  It is wool too so its a little warmer for cold occasions.  And I really like hos the black pattern looks against the turquoise blue.


































Of course, my boyfriend Ben and I shared a kiss at midnight.  I was so happy I got to spend new years with him!

Here's to a new year, and a new beginning.  I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year and that you guys stick to your resolutions! I have never EVER made one before, I usually think they are silly and most people give up after a month.  But this year I decided that my resolution would be to get my driver's licence by the end of the year.  What were your resolutions?

I hope you guys had a good new year, did any of you have a special outfit or makeup for the evening?

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress you wore!! It's really adorable!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! So happy you all liked it, its one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your eyes- so pretty! And your dress is adorable!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SKippy - aww thank you :) your too kind!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...