Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am so honored to receive another blog award! This one was given to me by Frosso and Amber.  Thank you guys so much! I really love reading your blogs! You always show amazing colors and great nail art.  You guys are both so sweet and amazing bloggers!


The rules for this award:
Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Complete the questions below and include 7 random facts about yourself.
Award this to 10 other bloggers

1. Name your favorite song
My FAVORITE favorite is That Girl Has Love by Rooney.  But I would be a bad little monster if I didn't mention a Lady Gaga song.  I love so many of them, but my favorites would be Bad Romance, Bloody Mary,  and Judas (boy was that hard just picking 3!)  



2. Name your favorite dessert
Pumpkin Pie

3. What ticks me off:
Stupid people, and people that walk slow.

4. When I'm upset I...
Cry...a lot. Or yell.  Then I am usually in a bad mood for like the rest of the day, and I can hold a grudge forever.

5. What's your favorite pet?
CATS! Specifically my best friend, Muffin <3  (who is sitting here with me as I post this).



6. Black or white?
Black 

7. Biggest Fear:
To end up alone.

8. Everyday attitude:
Fairly neutral.

9.  What is perfection?
When you don't need to practice anymore.  However that will NEVER occur.

10.  Guilty pleasure:
Playing the Sims, going shopping, and watching crazy shows on TLC (come on, you can't look away from Toddlers and Tiaras and My Strange Addiction!)

7 facts:
-I have been a strict vegetarian for 11 years.  That's no red meat, fish, poultry, gelatin, leather, or fur.

-I have one other sibling, a brother that is 40 years old.  He is my favorite person in the whole world.


-I love to travel.  My dad and I have been to crazy places like the Galapagos Islands, Antarctica, and swimming in the Arctic Ocean.

-I am 4 foot 11 inches tall.

-I absolutely love to dress up! For holidays (red for Valentine's day, green for St. Patrick's, blue on Chanukkah, and of course Halloween), special occasions, or just going out to places were I need to looks the part (like dressing as a Hogwarts student to see the Harry Potter premire, or dressing up like Lady Gaga to go to her concert).  My favorite Holidays are Earth Day and Halloween.  On Earth Day my friends and I like to go to the park and pick up trash and recycling.  For Halloween I can have one or two costumes I wear each year, and I have never EVER repeated a costume.  This year I was a sailor and Hannibal Lecter.  I usually chose my costume(s) over a year before Halloween. If I were ever to become so rich and famous I could do anything I wanted, I would wear Halloween costumes everyday of my life.




-I am a hippie at heart.  I have been to 12 Grateful Dead concerts and a Beach Boys concert.  I Have a rainbow peace sign tattoo to represent that part of my life, as well as my parents.



-I have weird rules when it comes to socks. I cannot, by any means, go to sleep wearing socks.  I also refuse to wear socks more than once without being washed.  Once they come off, they are off.  If I need to wear socks again, I get a clean pair.  Speaking of pairs, I do not match my socks.  I don't understand who mad that rule they had to match.  Plus, when everyone freaks out that they lost the match to their sock, I laugh because I never have t worry about that. 

10 Tags:

There are a few other bloggers that I absolutely love and wanted to give this award too, but someone else beat me to it!  But that's ok because they deserve it.  I didn't want to bombard you guys with more of the same awards, and I wanted to give this to people that didn't have it :) But I love all the blogs I follow and I love all my followers!

Hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to pass it on!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And thank you for passing this award to me. I enjoyed reading this, you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chroma - Thank you! of course, it was an easy choice to pick you! :) haha thanx! :P glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YAY. So glad to meet another Little Monster in the nail world (you're the first one so far). You seem really awesome and I'm excited to be following you now, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much means a lot and gives me a reason to jump back into my blog after my Christmas break! Your extremely talented as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Crazy - awww yay! good! you do AMAZING nail art, I would love to see more! you deserve the award :) aw thank you that's so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...