Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nailtiques Day 14

Hey guys, just another progress report on my attempt at long healthy nails.  As I have said I have been using Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein to try and heal my pealing and weak nails and hopefully stop them from chipping.  I have also gotten better with moisturizing and using cuticle oil.  I just started using a nail and cuticle moisturizer by healthy hoof (I am a horsie! :-P).

 I feel like my nails are improving.  I haven't had as much pealing, and almost no chipping.  Now I just hope my nails will start growing faster! Grow damn it! :-P However my cuticles have been a MESS! (Though I have a terrible habit of picking at them).

4 comments:

  1. You're nails are looking really good! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they're getting longer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Scars - thank you! my little nails are so sad looking haha they need help

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...