Monday, January 16, 2012

Nailtiques Day 23

Well this is sad.  I finally had some chippage, and it was pretty major.  My left hand isn't too bad, but my right one got destroyed.  My nails had pretty big chips and I had to file them down a good amount. The bottle says only apply once per day.  I had been doing it a little more than I should have this past week, and I think that was the problem.  My nails got really hard, and any little bump made them break.  So I am taking a break from the  Nailtiques Nail Protein and going back to my go to base, Sally Hansen Miracle Cure For Severe Problem Nails, for a bit and hopefully that helps.  I was really liking Nailtiques so I hope that I can use it again soon (responsibly of course).



So sad :( But at least my left thumb looks good, haha. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear you are having issues with this. I've never tried that product before hopefully the SH helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nory - awww thank you. Me too, it was really going well until the last few days :( I hope I can get my nails back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started using Nailtique two days ago!! I am always spending money on acrylic produs..I learned to do my own nails, I got the Uv gel+uv lamp...and nothing seem to stop my nails from breaking..
    I'm a Stay home mom, I go to school online, 2 kids (1 year old and 1 5 year old..) and Iam always cleaning so,I expose my hands to water almost all day! ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck with it! i hope it works better for you than me. my nails are stronger and dont peal anymore, but they still chip :( ya i understand, i volunteer at a zoo and my hands get roughed up too

      Delete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...