Saturday, February 18, 2012

80's Leopard

Hey guys, short post today.  I have been working a lot, so I'm pretty tired. Bleh. Yay, but bleh.

I wanted to try a mani that I have seen a number of people do, and I wanted to try my HAND at it. Get it?  Its the rainbow leopard look.  For mine I used Salon Express Image plate SE11 and dotted on lots of neon colors.  I thought it came out 80's looking. Tell me what you think.




I know lots of you have done this mani, so if you, or a blog you follow, have done this mani, feel free to put it in the comments and i'll add a link!

***UPDATE***
Here is F Yeah I Love Nails' version! She did a great job!
Here is Heart Nat's awesome rainbow leopard mani!
Here is ER-Nails' freehand rainbow leopard spots!

Here's what I used:
Background: Love My Nails in White
Leopard Print: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Salon Express Image Plate SE11

Colored Spots: Color Club in Pink Rush, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed, Hot Topic in (no name) a neon yellow, Hot Topic in (no mane) a neon green, Revlon Top Speed in Royal, and Milani in Purple Passion.


Claws up! Rawr!




19 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have to try this sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I can't wait to see it when you do!

      Delete
  2. Lots of fun! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss I love the 80s! And rainbow colors! And leopard print! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyy! i love leopard and rainbows too! (clearly, lol)

      Delete
  4. This screams Lisa Frank to me! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh i didnt even think of that! thanks! :)

      Delete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...