Thursday, March 22, 2012

Look Book: Little Girl Blue

Hey guys! For today's post I thought I'd do my very first look book! This has been quite a busy week. Last weekend my boyfriend visited me from PA and we went out with some of my friends. It was nice getting to hang out with my favorite people all together.  I also gave my two weeks notice at the Bronx Zoo, where I have been volunteering for almost 10 months.  I had some CRAZY amazing experiences, but a lot of bad ones too, so I hope leaving is the right choice.  I have been working at my other job in the doggie daycare center, and trying to keep up with volunteering at the SPCA when I can.  Sadly, yesterday I encountered my first bitchy customer.  I was trying to be very nice and I didn't do anything wrong but she was so rude to me! It made me feel terrible. I have been enjoying the nice weather here in NY, but I am sad spring had sprung.  It is my least favorite season.  How many more days until summer?

Here is what I had on when I was hanging out with my friends and boyfriend.  Sorry for the terrible photos, I'm new at this.


I have on a plaid long sleeve button up from Khols with a lace cami under and a navy blue cardigan over.  A pair of skinny grey jeans on bottom, a long dangly necklace, and a navy blue hair bow.



Finished off the look with a pair of blue, spiky flats.


I ordered these from Shoe Dazzle.  Each pair of shoes is $39.95 and shipping is free.  This is my first pair from their website so they were 20% off.  However, I was unaware that when you buy your first pair, they charge you credit card automatically every month $39.95.  In exchange, you receive one credit to buy a pair of shoes.  I wish I knew that going in, but right after I ordered these puppies, I cancelled my account. *Sigh of relief*  But I am really happy that I got theses. I love the bright blue color and the spikes are so edgy and different. And if I get mugged, they make a nice weapon.

What do you think of this outfit and my first look book post?  Want to see more outfits?

Claws up!


26 comments:

  1. Those shoes are really awsome, I love your added layer of lace too. I have to comment on the Panda trash can in the background...so cute lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! haha thank you! I got it at the container store, i thought it was pretty awesome myself :D

      Delete
  2. Looks cute! I am terrible at putting things together to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable!! I love your outfit, and the bow is a cute finishing touch. I've considered shoe dazzle before, but I'm glad I didn't do it now. Those shoes are super cute though. And don't let those mean customers get you down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! you are too sweet :) Oh i know! i wish i knew that going in, though i still might have gotten the shoes, i love them so much! thank you, i'll try not to :)

      Delete
  4. Such awesome shoes and love your outfit <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute and your hair is awesome! now that i have short hair im going to get highlights like you :D , ps those shoes are beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the button up + cardigan combo! And the shoes. Aaand the bow. This post just makes me want more bows, basically. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit, LOVE the flats :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit, love those shoes & the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the layers, Jackie! And I like the blue color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes!! They're adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' the outfit! And OMG those shoes are amazing. You put spikes on a pair of shoes I will jump on that... well not literally... that would hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha i know, they hurt to take off lol

      Delete
  12. You are so cute - love the look & those flats are KILLER!! :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...