Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Hair Part 1

Hello all! Well last week I got my hair cut! Yay! It was sooooo long, and I feel better with it short.  So I figured I'd share MY NEW HAIRCUT with you...


Because I'm Jewish:


Ok ok, on to my real new hair cut...


I got my bangs cut wayyyyy short! Finally they actually looks like bangs!


I got a feather put in my hair.  Well it's not a real feather.  As much as I am loving the feather look, I'm not sure how they get the feathers from the birds.  So I am making a conscious decision to avoid buying anything with feathers. Which makes me happy and said all at the same time...mostly sad.  So instead of a feather, this is a nylon hair extension, like Barbie hair.  Its dyed to look like a pink feather.  Unfortunately, I can't straight iron or curl it like the real feathers. Bleh. The things I do for fashion animals.

I tried to show the angle of my hair, it is cut from long in the front to short in the back.

I am loving my new hair cut. But wait, there's more!

Today I got my hair dyed.  I don't get my hair cut and dyed in the same place because I have different people that do each.  So stay tuned in tomorrow so see my new hair part 2! 


Claws up!

16 comments:

  1. Cute hair and "feather"! Haha those videos are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new haircut! It looks fab on you! And your feather is adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute! I need a haircut bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Really like the feather effect...what colour are you going? Cant wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx! :) oooh i just posted the pix, it was a surprisee!

      Delete
  5. that feather is really, really awesome! wow i've never seen anything like it! :O but well done for choosing an extension instead of the real thing! :) can't wait to see part two xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! oh really? ya a lot of hair places now will put feathers in your hair. you and wash them and try them and they stay in your hair. the real ones you and even curl and straighten! haha thanx! :D

      Delete
  6. Love the haircut, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is inspiring!
    Beautiful outfit, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whether it's real or not, the feather coordinates well with your bangs, you Little "cute" Monster! The length is just right. Are you the one who came up with this hairstyle? Looks like a Korean haircut.

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you! that's so nice! :) thanx! i love my hair at my shoulders. I have seen this style on tv and some magazines, but i dont know anyone else that has their hair like this. haha i wish i came up with it myself

      Delete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...