Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Orly Fowl Play

Hello all!

Today I will be doing my first swatch! As part of the amazing nail mail that I got from Maria, I received Orly's Fowl Play.  If you haven't seen it, it is an amazing dark purple jelly, with little flakies in it. In the sun, they look green, gold, and orange.  It also has microglitter that sparkles blue.  This color was sooooo gorgeous I just wanted to show you guys all of its beauty on its own.  Don't get me wrong though, I am already thinking of nail art I can make with Fowl Play. Get ready for lots of pictures, the color was so amazing I couldn't help myself!





Amazing bottle shot:

Here is a terrible photo:
I was working at the Bronx Zoo yesterday keeping an eye on our new red panda, Elliot.  I was admiring the amazingness of this polish in the sun and wanted to take a photo, but the camera on my ipod is terrible.  But if you look closely, you can see Elliot in the background sitting in a tree.


So what do you think of Fowl Play? Thanks again Maria!!

Claws up!




13 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a really amazing color! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! you can borrow it if you want :)

      Delete
  2. it looks absolutely fabulous on you !! i love this polish so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color, it didn't cooperate with me when I first bought it...I even got it on my pj pants >.< bad mani memories...I'm glad it behaved for you though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! bad polish!! better put it in time out :-P

      Delete
  4. It is such a pretty polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The internets needs more nail art with Fowl Play! All I see are swatches and two subtle stamps. And one striping tape. It's TOO FANTASTIC to not get more love!

    (I'm wearing it with shimmery half moons right now. So pretty <3)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...