Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thank you for the candy, Soccermom!



 First of all, I would like to just say sorry for my absents.  I have been super busy with work, and two days ago my laptop broke! Seriously, would not turn on at all.  So I was fighting with that too.  Luckily its all better now, but I have lots of catching up to do.  But I promise that I will read all your lovely posts!  Here is a post I meant for Friday, but I wasn't able to post it.  I also received some lovely nail mail, so I will have that post ready soon too.

Anyway enough of that, on to today's post...

I won Only Always Soccermom's amazing give away!! I just got my package a few days ago and I has to show you.  I won 5 mini polishes from different candy brands that smell like the candy! Mmmm! As well as cute toe separators.  So what better way to show you these colors than on my toes!

How cute is this package?


Aww, I love this!

Here is what I won:
Jolly Rancher in Cherry
Ring Pop in Orange Cream
Nerds in Green Apple
Jolly Rancher in Blue Raspberry
Jolly Rancher in Watermelon

I have super little toe nails so I alternated the order I painted the colors so you could see each color fully.


The colors are vivid and gorgeous with a sligh pearl effect which reminds me of pulled candy:

Which I guess is quite appropriate for these candy polishes!


Here is a comparison of Cherry (on the left) and Watermelon (on the right).  They are pretty similar, but Cherry is more red/orange, and Watermelon is more pink.

As for the smell, I will not be showing you a picture of my attempt to smell each color.  But they all smell really good, especially the Watermelon! Ok, now that's enough looking at my toes.

What do you think of these delicious candy lacquers? Thank you again Only Always Soccermom!!

Claws up!



9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love scented polishes! They're so yummy! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Scented polishes are the BEST! I always look wierd because I keep sniffing my fingernails, though. lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I gave you The Laine Blogger Award on my blog post today! =)

      Delete
  3. Those are really cool toe separators! And great colors too! I've never tried scented nail polish before, will have to go smell some, they sound really fun! Even if it would look a little weird to be sniffing your fingernails hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really great colors! And they do look like candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! These are really cute! I saw a set like this at a candy store last weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win :) Those are really cute. I want nerds now...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...