Monday, April 23, 2012

A Day At Work

Hey guys.  Sorry for my last of posting, but as I mentioned on my Facebook page, my laptop died! :( So I wont be able to post new photos until I can get it fixed.  I was going to try and feature a guest post today, but my dad's computer that I'm borrowing wont let me download photos from my email, save them and post them. Bleh. Sorry Sara :(

So here is my attempt at a post part 2, some photos of me at work! Hope you enjoy!






And best of all, here is a 150 pound dog!:





I hope you guys liked my work photos!  I'm sorry about my lack of nail posts.  I have lots of posts ready for when I get my computer back!

Claws up!

8 comments:

  1. That job looks like a lot of fun!
    By the way, I tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger Award, go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to work with animals! It seems like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work at a zoo (not with the animals) and it was so fun! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, don't worry about it! It's funny seeing you in khaki's and sneakers and not jeans and flats or boots. That 150-pound dog is bigger than you are! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have the best job ever!!! i would want to take them all home ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww such cute pics! I'm so jealous you get to work with animals :) Hope you get your lap top situation resolved soon, I know how much broken stuff sucks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job and awesome furry friends you have :-D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...