Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am a Wild Child

Hello guys!

Just wanna start off with a reminder.  Claws up now has a Facebook page, so please like :)

Now on to the nails!!!

I had some major breakages this week.  Seriously, I think I had a break on every finger. Bleh.  So with the limited nail space, I decided on used some nail strips.  Here is my first post on Sally Hansen nail strips.  As I've said, I love these! They are strips made of real nail polish, so they are a fast an easy way to do an awesome manicure.  Just peal, stick, and file! And since my nails are so short, I can cut them in half, so each pack is good for two sets of manicures.  I love stretching my dollars.  Or doll hairs.

Today I went for Wild Child, which is a black and white zebra print.  Since this is the second time I used this pack, I don't have the box anymore, so here is what they look like:

Standard. Classic. Wild.

After they were all applied, I wanted to add some bling, so I opted for Milani Diamond Dazzle.  This is one serious glitter.  It is jammed packed with tiny glitters that completely coat the nail.  They reflect gold, orange, blue, and green in the light which gives an awesome effect.  Finally, a few blue rhinestones for an accent nail.




I tried to take photos that really show the amazingness that is Milani's Diamond Dazzle.

What I used:
Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in Wild Child
Milani in Diamond Dazzle

No base coat (the nail strips wont stick)
Top coat: Sache Vite

What do you think of how I wore these nail strips?  

Claws up!



18 comments:

  1. That topcoat looks super cute over that! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And the rhinestone accents are awesome~ super cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails! I like the zebra with a bit of blue! If I could give you my nails, which never chip and just never seem to stop growing, then I would because I hate having long nails. Life is weird, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the accent nail!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite salon effects print :) Great idea on cutting them in half. My nails aren't short enough to do that but I started to save the extra's for accent nails at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i love the rhinestones touch :) they look great on your cute little nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you added to them!!!! I love these things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the addition of blue stones! Very cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. That glitter is so sparkly, I love it! Great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love nails, so good!I am giving away 50$ to ASOS and I would love for you to stop by and enter!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/2012/04/50-to-asos-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you added yr own touch to them...I have a pack here must try them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could you check out my blog? I love yours!

    -Meg (thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the zebra nails are so cool! love the gems on it too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love that you layered it with glitter and bling...I've yet to try these stick-ons...looks simple enough for even a novice like me!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you added to it with the blue rhinestones! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you added the glitter to the zebra stripes!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...