Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Look Book: Red Hot Leopard

This week was full of ups and downs.  I went to a wine tasting with my best friend, saw the hunger games movies, and today was my last day volunteering at the Bronx Zoo.  I didn't really like the movie, I felt it was really choppy and things were poorly explained.  I am really sad about leaving the zoo, but I know its the right thing for me.  I am going to miss my friends and of course the amazing animals.  But I plan on visiting this summer.  Here is what I wore to the wine tasting.  I had fun hanging out with Sara, chatting, trying wines, and enjoying free food!



A ruffled leopard top, big red and gold belt, black mini skirt, and red tights.


Finished off with some leopard flats.


Of course my red glasses, red lips, and a red and white rhinestone headband from my Mommy for Valentine's day.

Have you ever been to a wine tasting? What do you think of my red and leopard outfit?

Claws up!


10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love all the bold red with the leopard print!

    BTW there was a girl working at Hot Topic when I was buying polish there who looked like you. It was kind of strange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I liked the Hunger Games movie, but you are right, it was condensed and didn't explain a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit, I love the red stockings and matching red lips! I've never been to a wine tasting... I need to change that, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new hair looks AWESOME!!! :D
    loving the red accessories, you look really cool haha xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit!
    loving your headband :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top and shoes because I love anything kitty print, but oh man I LOVE that belt!! I've had a belt obsession since forever! Any dress, shirt, sweater or whatever that can be worn with a belt, I wear one with it whether its meant to have one or not! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! I'm a huge cheetah print lover and the red rocks aww how I wish I was tiny like u again i wear this and I'll look like a fat house cat bahaha I'm going to go work out for 30 minutes now

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is super precious! I need more outfits to wear my red tights with. :P Love it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...