Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Look Book: A trip to Carnegie Hall

Hey guys!

First I wanna say sorry for my lack of posts.  You may have also noticed that I have been quite lacking in the comments on your blogs, and I'm sorry about that too.  I have been reading them, but for the past week I have been pretty sick.  I started with a cold, and now I have some stomach bug, so I have been feeling run down and unmotivated to do much of anything.  I haven't even done my nails since Wednesday!  I'm starting to feel a bit better and I have enough energy for a quick post.

I also have a new addiction, and that is Pottermore.  If you haven't heard of it, it is basically a walk through of each Harry Potter book.  You get your wand, get sorted, and play through the story chapter by chapter.  If you're a Harry Potter fan you must check it out!  My name is Skullpixie5222, so if you have an account you should friend me!

On Monday night, my dad's chorus performed at Carnegie Hall!  I had an AMAZING dinner in the city, and saw my dad perform that night.  We went out after, but i was feeling sick and had to call the night short.  It was really awesome to see my dad on stage at such an awesome place!







































I took a photo of the stage.  I wanted to take some of the performances but photos weren't allowed.


Don't forget to like my Facebook page!

Claws up!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry you weren't feeling well! I hope you get better soon!! I love your skirt and how it has polka dots underneath!

    I am so joining Pottermore right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just signed up and my username is PotionPixie28188! lol

      Delete
    2. thank you! yay!! you should friend me and then tell me what house youre in!

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit!!!! That pic of the stage looks very nice and hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it outfit! How exciting to go there! Beautiful stage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that skirt!!! And the belt is amazing too! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair is still looking fab & I love the look. Hope yr feeling better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit! Your hair looks adorable too :) Hope you are feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww feel better soon love! your outfit is REALLY REALLY cute i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that belt and skirt! Adorable!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally went to Pottermore.com when you mentioned it ;)


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWW I hope you feel better and I've always wanted to go to carneigie hall... and I love the outfit it's too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...