Friday, May 25, 2012

Color Club Sparkle and Soar

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope your days are filled with pool parties and BBQs!  I'm Spending the weekend with my boyfriend celebrating our 3 year anniversary! You'll get too see those nails soon.  For today I have a swatch of a color I recently picked up, Color Club in Sparkle and Soar.




































When I first saw Sparkle and Soar I pretty much had to wipe my drool from my face.  It is so bright and firey!  Sparkle and Soar is a neon jelly with gold flecks in it.  It is so bright and in your face, I just love it!  I really want to pair it with black, maybe for Halloween?

For this swatch I decided to Matte-i-fy it with Esse Matte About You because I am in love with the matte flakie look.  But don't worry, I'll watch it again with Seche on top you guys can see it shiny too!

Application was nice, needed three coats since its a jelly, but overall applied well.






What do you guys think of Sparkle and Soar?

Claws up!


4 comments:

  1. That color would most definitely be perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I am not usually a big fan of orangey colors, but I love this one! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...