Friday, May 4, 2012

I wanna see yo peacock!

Yes that was necessary.


And so was that.

Here is another manicure I did while I was laptopless.  I decided on a cloud mani inspired by peacocks.






It didn't come out exactly how I imagined, but I ended up really liking it!  Though I was quite surprised by the blue polish.


I used Jolly Rancher in Blue Raspberry, which is scented and smells amazing!  I wanted to show you the bottle for comparison.  I chose it as a nice medium blue, and once it dried on my nails it got so much darker!  I still like the color, but I was really surprised when I saw it.

Here is what I used:


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Emerald City
Revlon Top Speed in Royal
Jolly Rancher in Blue Raspberry
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I

What do you think of this Peacock inspired mani?

Claws up!


12 comments:

  1. I like it! And I like all the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ring finger is epic! This mani is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few that are a different color when they dry, too. I love your blue, though! It's so pretty!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont really understand the peacock obsession lately , but you definitely rocked the mani , super adorbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice! The colors match peacock color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this looks so awesome!!!! dammit I wish i could have your nail skills would've made my formal preparation a lot simpler haha! just curious, how long do you usually spend on something like this? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thank you! you are too sweet! :) ummm this one took about 30 minutes, and then dry time. some take longer though. this one is pretty easy, i bet you could do it!

      Delete
  7. I am imagining peacocks floating among heavenly clouds and this makes me happy... and I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...