Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Look Book: 3 amazing years

Hello all! I hope everyone had an awesome Memorial day!  As you guys know, I spent the weekend with my boyfriend, Ben, celebrating 3 wonderful years dating.  I drove to PA (for the very first time!) on Thursday and I got to see his friends and family.  On Saturday night we celebrated our anniversary. We went to The Melting Pot; a fondue restaurant.  Neither of us have ever been there so it was really fun getting to do something new together.  They make your cheese and chocolate fondue right at your table, and you get to cook your own meats and veggies! It was really fun and delicious!






Rocking my anniversary nails! You'll see more about these soon ;)




"Hey Ben, stand over there and look manly!" - My photographing abilities.

My gorgeous necklace that Ben got for me! Its made of clock gears!


The Melting Pot was so much fun!

Claws up!


8 comments:

  1. aww congratulations to you and your bf you both look great :) i love your dress and your red glasses?! to die for!! i love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jackie!! Cool necklace! Fondue sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha as i was eating I said to ben that you would totally love it!

      Delete
  3. Ya'll are so cute!!!! How fun, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the necklace, Ben has good taste :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, you look like a cute couple ;-D
    love that steam-punk necklace *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary! Very cute necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt, it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...