Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Look Book: Sequins and Lace

“And, now, I’m just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.” - Lady Gaga

Hello all, I thought since this wasn't a nail related post, I'd start it off with a Lady Gaga quote, need to live up to the name of my blog :-p

I had a really awesome weekend.  On Thursday I went to see Dark Shadows with my boyfriend, and my bestie, Sara.  Then for the rest of the weekend my brother and my sister-in-law came to visit from Texas.  I never get to see them so I always get really excited with then visit.  We had a lot of fun and even got to learn about our heritage at a Greek Jewish museum.  They went home already and I really miss them a lot, I hope I will get to see them again soon.  I love you David!




My lovely boyfriend was forced volunteered to take my look book photos for this post, so I couldn't help but sneak a in a photo of him being silly on my old swing set.


Thank you for taking my photos Ben!





Then Ben decided to do a photo shoot with my cat, Muffin.  How could I possibly say no?





Claws up!

8 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...