Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post, but I just found out that my best friend Sara is doing a photo challenge on her blog, and I thought it looked really fun! I know its not a nail challenge (I probably should attempt one one day) but I thought it looked fun so I'm gonna try it! Crossing my fingers that I'll actually get it done, no guaranteeing it but I'll do my bestest!  And if course I'm inviting all of my lovely followers to participate in it too.  If you're gonna try it, let me know so I can be sure to see your wonderful pictures!

3 comments:

  1. this is a great idea!
    can't wait to see your photos :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it look like so much fun?! And all you have to do is snap one single pic a day! Easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interesting! I love to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...