Monday, June 18, 2012

Creamy Sandwhich

Hello world! Oh its nice to be able to blog again!  I still have a few more posts up my sleeve to catch up on.  While I was without a lap top, I didn't have access to my inspirations book marks.  However, you guys may have remembered my post on how I organize my polish, I mentioned that I have a plate where I test out ideas for manis.  So that's where I got the inspiration for this one.

For the longest time I didn't one any jelly polishes! Actually I barely understood what one was!  I am slowly acquiring more jellies, but I always loved the look of a jelly sandwich.  So I tested out layering a very thin cream over a glitter and BAM the creamy sandwich was born.


I started with a layer of Love My Nails in White, which is a super thin white polish.  Followed by a layer of the amazing and famous Happy Birthday, you know, the best multicolored glitter top coat in existence.  And finished off with an other layer of White (got to love creative polish names huh?). 




Over all I liked the look. A bit different from a jelly sandwich but still pretty cool.  My boyfriend said it reminded him of party cake ice cream. Mmmm. He knows how to compliment a girl.  

Here's what I used:
 Deborah Lippmann in Happy Birthday
Love My Nails in White

What do you guys think of the Creamy Sandwich? Will you be trying it you yourself? I'd love to see what you create!

Claws up!


5 comments:

  1. I like it! It's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very rainbow icing-ish! It reminds me of Funfetti cake mix! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh ive been wanting to get this DL! this jelly sandwich looks great!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...