Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nails for a Summer Wedding

Hey lovelies! I'm spending the weekend with my boyfriend because his oldest cousin is getting married this weekend.  I decided that called for some elegant nails, but as always, with a fun twist.  I knew I wanted to do a french mani, but I also wanted to match the dress I got for the occasions. Here is what I came up with: 


I started with purple tips, but I added some sparkle because, hey, everything needs some sparkle!  I decided to add a pink flower accent nail. I attempted to make the flower with a dotting tool, but that was fail.  So I whipped out my stamping plates and gave that a go, and I think it came out much better!




Here is the pattern on my dress.  You'll see the rest of it soon, promise.


Here's what I used:

Sinful Colors in Unicorn
Milani in Purple Passion
Sinful Colors in Frenzy
Color Club in Pink Rush

What do you think of my floral french nails?

Claws up!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the bit of pale yellow you used on the flowers. Very pretty, especially with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I love the tips, it goes really well with your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink is so bright! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...