Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pastel Fish Tail

Hello ladies (and gents?)!  Its getting busy at work and at home (since I've got something special up my sleeve coming soon!) but I found some time to try some more nail art. The fish tail mani is becoming popular so I thought I would try it out.  Some bloggers are using tape, or nail art brushes, but I just used the regular polish brush in the bottle.


 Like almost all the nail art I try, it didn't come out perfect, and I need to practice more.  But overall I like this look.  It has lots of possibilities to try different colors or as accent nails.  I will totally be trying this look again!




Here's what I used:
Revlon Top Speed in Jaded
Ciate in Strawberry Milkshake (the polish that came in my Caviar mani set)
Revlon Top Speed in Metallic 

What do you think of the fish tail look? What color combinations should I try next?

Don't forget to check back soon, I've got something special coming up! :)

Claws up!

8 comments:

  1. It doesn't really look like fishtail, but I still really like it because the colors work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fishtail braid manis!! :) The pink and green you used look amazing together, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice! And I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color combo, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really have to try this it's amazing thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whooooaaaa your nails look amazing!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove these three colours together! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...