Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Wedding

Hey guys! I am back from upstate NY and ready got get back to blogging.  I was there with my boyfriend and his family to watch his cousin get married.  It was a gorgeous day! Perfect for an outdoor wedding.  She had the whole event in her fiance husband's back yard.  The ceremony was short, but really nice, and my boyfriend's sister was the maid of honor.  We had lots of fun at the reception. Highlight of the night was seeing my boyfriend's dad to the Bernie. Its some dance, if you don't know it you need to look it up. Hysterical.












Claws up!



7 comments:

  1. Cute shoes and dress!! Love the lanterns at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love your outfit- your shoes and dress look great together. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, nice pics :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...