Monday, June 25, 2012

Tattoo Me

Hey ladies! Here is the last post from my time without a laptop.  Luckily my computer is working ok for now (minus losing half my music) let's hope it stays that way!  For a while I have been wanting to try a black and nude mani and I finally got off my tushie and gave it a try!  I love the black and nude look, it reminds me of tattoos, and being inked I figured I might as well tattoo my nails too! Well not really, that would be strange.


For this mani I used Salon Express image plate SE10.  This mani made me realize that I really don't have enough stamping plates.  I only have the ones that came with the Salon Express, most of which were various floral designs, and there's only so many looks I can make with that.  So I guess I'll be looking out for stamping plates. Boo spending money.






Here's what I used:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
China Glaze in Sunset Sail

What do you think of black and nude together? And where is the best place to get some awesome (and cheap) stamping plates?

Claws up!

7 comments:

  1. cute, nice color combo :-D
    i think the bornpretty store have a really cheap image plates, around 2-3 $, i'm not sure if you can find any cheaper than that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this mani and I think nude and black go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this combo a lot!! ^.^ Personally, I love the 200 series of the Bundle Monster plates! I think I spent about $20 and there's a TON of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how this turned out. I agree with Sandra, I think the rude and black are a good pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely- I really like the nude and black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I have a bunch of plates, but I feel like I never have any that I want to wear.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...