Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A weekend in NY

While my lap top was out of commission I was working a lot.  But I took off a few days to spend some time with my friends and boyfriend.   I got to see my friend, Avra's, sister all dressed up for her prom and then I showed Ben the really old cemetery behind the school.  Seriously, its right behind the football field, and the tombstones are from the 1800's and early 1900's!   Ben and I also ventured to NYC to see the museum of sex.  We are definitely way to immature for a place like that.








Claws up!

4 comments:

  1. Museum of sex?! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! I'm almost 30 and I don't think I would be mature enough for a museum of sex! lol

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...