Monday, July 23, 2012

A Tree in a Storm

Hey guys.  I'm having some personal problems going on right now so I'm not in the brightest of spirits right now.  However it was time for another manicure and I wanted to try more looks with my new nail art brush I showed you guys.  I have been gravitating towards blues and purples lately and I felt it was time to change it up, so I reached for some earthy colors (ew I hate the word "earthy" haha).  I decided to go for a tree in a storm.  Kind of sad, but still very pretty.


I started with the grey base.  I love the color grey.  Seriously, it is one of my favorites.  I love how basic it is, everything looks nice with it.  Then I used my nail art brush to paint the tree on my middle finger.  Next, I pained on some leaves in the dark green.  Finally, I added the lighter colored leave on top.




Overall I love how this came out!  I am in love with my new brush.  It is so easy to do nail art with it.  I feel like I'm getting back in touch with my artistic side and it feels awesome. 

Here is what I used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Emerald City
Spoiled in Pumping Gas
Spoiled in I Only Eat Salads

What do you think of my stormy tree? Do you guys have any other ideas for manis I can use my new brush for?

Claws Up!


10 comments:

  1. Cool! They kind of look like ivy or moss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!!! Hope things get better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those leaves -- just keep breathing, I hope everything eases up a bit on your end...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! And I hope you're feeling better soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing, this is one of your best manicure, i love it *.*

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...