Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cold Hearted

Hello all!  Today's nails took a while for me to decide on, but in the end I'm really happy with my decision!  When my brother visited a while back we ventured to one of the local dollar stores to pick up some balloons for our grandma's birthday party.  Of course once I found the nail polish rack I was pretty much done with balloon shopping (that's what big brothers are for anyway).  I figured $1 nail polish wasn't anything special, but my Jew senses tingled and I couldn't pass up the bargain.  I think that's in the Torah. Looking in a polish draw today and this beauty was calling my name: B.S.N. in Sweet Heart.

Sweet Heart is full of pink hex and micro glitters with some heart glitters mixed in.  I wouldn't call it the best quality, and of course trying to get the hearts out was a pain, but once I layered it over Revlon Top Speed in Royal it came alive!


The effect over the dark blue reminded me of flakies, I couldn't stop looking at my fingers!

I wanted to show you guys a direct sunlight photo to see how it caught the light!







Sorry for the photo spam, but I just couldn't stop myself!

Here's what I used:
Revlon Top Speed in Royal
B.S.N. in Sweet Heart

What do you think of this combo, and of dollar store polishes?

Claws up!



7 comments:

  1. Love that heart-shaped glitter! You should use this for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this over Revlon Royal- so striking! And as for dollar store polishes, I've never really encountered a good selection in the dollar stores where I am. Only a couple reds and frosty pinks. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I actually love looking at dollar store polishes. I find if you're ever going to find a crazy glitter combo it's gonna be at the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty glitter! It looks great with Royal!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...