Monday, July 30, 2012

Prep's Cool

Hey Ladies!

I'm sorry for being a bad blogger these past few days.  I hope you all forgive me! I have been super tired recently, I think from working so much.  My boyfriend also came to visit this weekend. I planned on blogging while we was here, but I ended up sleeping a lot :( I think I needed a few days off work to just relax.  So now that I'm all rested up (and back to work, sadly) I can get back into doing my nails and blogging, yay!

I usually like to do my nails before Ben comes to visit, but since he came over earlier than I expected, and I worked later than I expected, I didn't have time.  So I opted for Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips.  I opened my drawer full of them and asked Ben to pink the ones he wanted to me wear.  His verdict: Prep's Cool.  This pattern is a metallic silver and black argyle, and it is from the Christmas collection.

Clearly, since they are from the Christmas collection, it means I have had them for a while and never got around to using them.  I got them online and I thought they looked awesome, but when I got them in I thought they were kind of boring, so I never used them.  But Ben picked them out, so I wore them, and I'm glad I did!  I ended up loving how they looked on me, and I'm sad I didn't try them sooner!  Also it was great putting on the polish strips while he was there since there is no dry time, when he was bothering me I could give him a little love tap with out ruining my mani!





These are super cute! I'll have to wear them again once it gets colder and my fingers need a sweater!

Here's what I used:
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Prep's Cool

What do you think of Prep's Cool, and Salon Effects?

Claws up!


8 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! I think I have these, I need to dig them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic manicure in just a few minute, you gotta love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice! Haha, they do kind of look like an argyle sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowowoowowowoowowowowow so cool!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really dig the pattern -- what a great cheat for when you don't want to spend all that time painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these. They look amazing! And it's funny, but I have the exact same pattern which has been sitting in a drawer unused since Christmas... haha, I just haven't gotten around to it! But I guess I should, considering how incredible these look!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...