Monday, July 16, 2012

Roger Waters The Wall Concert!

Hey guys! I am back from my weekend in PA and seeing Roger Waters in the LAST Wall concert!  We even took a limo there and had the most amazing seats, we were so close to the stage!  It was so amazing!  Nothing can beat a Gaga concert, but this came pretty damn close!  There was a giant wall on stage that they build during the first half of the concert and projected scenes from the movie onto it!  It felt like I was in the movie.  And at the end everyone chanted "tear down the wall!" like in the movie and then the giant wall on stage came falling down.  It was seriously one of the coolest experiences ever and I'll never forget how awesome it was!











Claws up!

5 comments:

  1. That show looks amazing. Really cute outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, i guess you had great time... to me every concert is special :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cool pictures! I'm glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool!! Sounds like such a fun experience! You'll have to tell me more about it when I see you!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...