Wednesday, August 22, 2012

David's Visit Part 1: Bittersweet

Hey guys. I'm sorry I have been absent from my blog for so long.  As you know my Grandma passed last week.  My brother and sister in law came up to visit and I took some time off work and blogging to spend with them.  They live in Austin and I only see them about once or twice a year so I always love when they visit.  Unfortunately it was under these circumstances.  But we still made sure to enjoy our time together and have as much fun as we could.   Here are some photos we took hanging around the house.

This is my doggy Gizmo! He was enjoying his new zebra toy I got for him.

Gizmo loved to jump on us on the couch!

These berries were growing on a bush in my backyard.  How cool are they? I have never seen berries like this!

We showed my Mom what "planking" is. Hilarity ensued. 

My Mom let me keep this painting that my Grandma did years ago.  This is the one that inspired this manicure that I did recently.

I love my big brother!

Next time I will have part 2 of his trip which will be more nail related :)

Claws up!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww (sniff) Zebe! I need to get the planking pic from the Funeral Home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, love the planking...hahaha
    Your doggy looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Those berries are crazy! Very "out of this world". Like berries from another planet (this is how I would imagine them to be, anyways). Seriously, they're blowing my mind! Sorta like mini eggs, if they grew on trees. Are they edible? Please do a mani inspired by them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That planking picture is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to spend time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. life is bittersweet ;-)
    hope there will be more sweet than bitter <3
    nice pics :-D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...