Thursday, August 23, 2012

David's Visit Part 2: Cyborg Nails and a Man-icure

Hello!  Today I have part 2 of the photos from my brother's visit last weekend.  While he was here, my sister in law, Deborah, asked me to do her nails. And of course I said yes!  I have never done anyone else nails before.  It was fun but different from doing your own.  I don't keep any nail stuff at my mom's place so I went to my dad's and picked out some polishes I thought she would like and brought back all my supplies.  She chose her colors and I got to work!

She chose a really unique a pretty berry colored Essie that she actually brought with her from home.  After some convincing my me and my brother she let me paint some Essie Luxeffects flakies on top.  The end result was awesome!  They looked amazing on the darker polish and it really caught the light.  My brother kept joking that It made her look like a cyborg :-P Then I gave her my camera to take photos.



Here is what I used:
Essie in Angora Cardi
Essie Luxeffects in Shine of the Times

After I was all done my brother then asked me to do his nails!  But of course he wanted a man-icure!  I just evened out his nails and took care of his cuticles.  After I was done he kept saying that it looked like he had different hands.  




I know these aren't my nail but I hope you enjoyed!  I have been super busy playing blog catch up for two blogs.  Hopefully I will find the time to do my nails soon and get back into the swing of posting.  

Claw up!




8 comments:

  1. I love your moms nails, and that is so awesome that your brother wanted you to do his too! I have tried so many times to get my husband to let me do his and he always refuses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, your sister-in-laws nails lol. It's still too early for me =)

      Delete
  2. Love that berry color and I think it's great that David let you give him a man-icure!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...you have a lot of fun with your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha wow, can't believe your brother let you do his nails!
    Loving yours, amazing as per usual :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome- love the "claws up" poses from both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great this post honey, i really love the nails!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...