Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspired by Crazy Berries

While my brother was visiting recently, we were sitting outside and I spotted some crazy looking berries.  They were pink, teal, purple, and green, all on one bush! I have never seen anything like it.


Seriously how freaking cool is that?

Well a few people said that I should do a mani inspired by these berries, and of course I said yes.

I dotted on some berries in the various colors and then added a twig and some green leaves.  On my ring finger I just went all out and covered it in berry colored dots.



After I was done I realized it looked a lot like my tree in a storm mani. Opps. Oh well :)  I love how my accent nail turned out, I might do a full mani like it.

Here is what I used:

The berries-
Revlon Top Speed in Jaded
Hard Candy in Sky
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac
Ciate in Strawberry Milkshake

The bush/background-
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Emerald City
Spoiled in Pumping Gas
Spoiled in I Only Eat Salads

What do you think of my crazy berry inspired mani? Have you ever seen berries like them before?

Claws up!




14 comments:

  1. Very sweet mani - and a great inspiration, I'm dying to kn ow what kind of tree that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The color combo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! Very springtime and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!
    Definitely look like crazy berries to me ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty! The colors all look really great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! This is so great! Love the colour combination for the accent nail... those berries are wild! I've never seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! That's an Easter egg tree btw. Right before it starts getting cold the Easter bunny collects them and puts them in a giant incubator underground, where they continue to grow. Finally by Easter they have matured into yummy chocolate. And that's the real story of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you crack me up! i thought they looked like easter eggs too :)

      Delete
  8. oh so cool!
    love what you did there!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...