Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Simple. Easy. Vegetarian!

Hello!  As you guys all know I love blogging, and while I love nail art, one of the biggest aspects of my life is my vegetarianism.  I have been a vegetarian for 11 years and have been loving every moment of it!  Recently I have been thinking about expanding my corner of the blogging world, and after some encouragement from my best friend, Sara, I took the plunge and started a blog about my life as a vegetarian.

Simple. Easy. Vegetarian!

Here I will be talking about the foods I eat, cook, and stay away from.  My goal is to show how easy it is to be a vegetarian!

Claws up!

2 comments:

  1. def. gonna check this out. with food prices for dairy and meat rising so high, we may all be vegetarians eventually! haha so i better know some stuff about it

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...