Monday, September 17, 2012

Cruella De Vil

Good morning ladies! Today's mani is one that I have wanted to try since getting my Lynderella Connect the Dots.  I thought it would look totally awesome over black and white.  And if you are going to do a black and white mani, might as well add in some red!  Once I was all done it reminded me of Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians. So I advise you to listen to this song as you look at the rest of this post to put you in the Cruella De Vil mood.  But mostly just because every time I look at my hands it gets stuck in my head.



I love the shimmer in Connect the Dots. Its really noticible in real life but hard to photograph.  The last picture was the best shot I got of it.  It looks so pretty on both the black and white.
I love the effect of the black and white glitters over black and white.  The white polish makes the black glitters pop and the black makes the white glitters pop.  Of course, they both look really awesome over the red!
Here's what I used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby
Lynderella in Connect the Dots
What do you think of my black, white, and red mani? Does it remind you of Cruella De Vil too?
Claws up!
P.S. Julep is having a create your own nail polish color Pinterest contest! If you have an account I would love it if you followed my board!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely a perfect Cruella manicure. I love it! And love how you've used Connect the Dots, here! Super cool to see it side by side over black and white. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look fantastic!
    They are very Cruella-like indeed :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sooo perfectly curella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this over the red! They make one gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...