Friday, September 14, 2012

Inspired by...Me!

Hello! I have a very exciting post for you today! Well mostly its just exciting to me. But its super exciting! My friend/co-worker, Ellese, saw my Piet Mondrian nails I did a while back and absolutely loved them.  Every time she saw me at work she told me that as soon as she got her acrylic nails redone she was going to do them just like nails.  Well yesterday she came into work to drop off her cat before her vacation and guess what she showed me? Her new acrylic nails with MY design on them! Squeeeee! I am so excited about it :) They turned out so awesome and I loved that she loved my design so much! Thank you Ellese, you're awesome!



Sorry for the terrible photo quality, when she came to show me her nails I only had my phone with me to take photos :( hopefully when she comes back from her vacation I will be able to take a picture on my real camera.

Thanks again Ellese!

Claws up!

6 comments:

  1. This is great! Her version is really pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see why she wanted to do her nails like this! It's a really awesome design. I tried to do it once and majorly failed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her nails look great! I can see why she was inspired by your design =)

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...