Thursday, September 27, 2012

Look Book: Leopard Zoo

Hello everyone!  It should be no surprise that I love zoos, I mean I used to volunteer at one! And of course I will always maintain that the Bronx Zoo is the best zoo in the world, I really love going to other places and seeing the zoos there.  I even traveled with Ben to Baltimore just to visit the zoo! So we knew that the 2 of us needed to visit the Philly zoo together while I was in PA visiting him last weekend.

It is also no surprise that I love leopard print, and leopards, and all big cats, and all cats in general. Also that I am a little bit insane, but in the good way. While on a shopping trip over the summer I picked up a leopard ear headband which I am still totally in love with! However I never knew where I could possibly wear it and not look like a complete freak. I thought a zoo would be just that place.  I decided to go all leopard out while I was at it.



These photos were taken by my lovely boyfriend, Ben in his back yard.  I have taken a few of my Look Book photos in his back yard (HERE and HERE). He has a crazy big backyard with all kinds of awesome things. These photos were taken by his chicken coop, I thought it was appropriate for a zoo look.


Rawr!

And for your enjoyment, here are some photos from our zoo trip!









What do you think of my leopard zoo look?  Does it make you want to go to the zoo?

Claws up!


12 comments:

  1. wow, look at those legs *.*
    i haven't visited a zoo in a million years, shame on me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg hahah you cracked me up! thank you!! zoos are awesome, you should go!

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is awesome! I love visiting zoos, it's like mini-vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i do too! its like a safari on every continent in one day, kinda of like epcot in disney world lol

      Delete
  3. I love that you wore the ears to the zoo! Great idea!! I like the picture of the polar bear swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. animals, too cute. Id wear that headband around the house all day if i had no where else to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that scarf! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I used to work at a zoo and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...