Thursday, September 6, 2012

The end of my Summer - 2012

Hey guys! No nails today. Instead I wanted to share some photos of the end of my Summer.  Last weekend was filled with activity! I visited my boyfriend and we went to an Eagles pre-season game (did I say that right? I don't know anything about football) and after we went to Dave & Buster's! I even won 500 tickets in one shot on some weird dinosaur game. I traded them in for a blingy licence plate frame! Then we celebrated his grandma's 80th birthday at the Four Seasons. It was super fancy and all of the food looked so pretty.  I had a good summer but I'm happy that it's coming to an end.  You don't even know how excited I am for the Fall!  Pumpkin, scarves, Halloween, cool weather, changing leaves, hmm and what else?...MY BIRTHDAY!












8 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Nice to hear you had a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so food! Now I'm hungry lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dance for a great summer!!! And all that food looks soooo yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures. You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous! i'd love to go to a Eagles game. i love football :) And i'm SO STOKED for Fall, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! The food looks tasty, and you look gorgeous! A little sad to see summer go, but so excited for fall! My birthday is in November. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for fall too!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...