Monday, September 10, 2012

Work Event Weekend Nails!

Good morning everyone!  I just had a really fun weekend...working! Yes working.  I have told you before I work at Best Friend's Pet Care, which is a dog and cat boarding and day care facility.  Frequently, we attend dog events t parks and other locations to try and promote the store.  This weekend my boss let me attend my first events! The first one was at a dog park, but sadly it got rained out.  The second one was at a pool!  It was so much fun seeing all the dogs play and swim together all day. My mom even stopped by with my dog!  I decided I needed some Best Friend's spirit on my nails for the events.








Reppin the BF of my thumb!

I love color coordination.

For this look I needed to start with a layer of tighty whities underneath my yellow base.  I used the back of a makeup brush for the big circles and a small dotting tool for the little dots.  Finally I used a small brush to paint on the letters.

Here's what I used:
Sinful Colors in Unicorn
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby
Barielle in Island Breeze

And just for fun, here are some photos from the dog swim!



That's my dog hanging on to the edge!

What do you think of my work spirit paw print mani? How adorable are all those swimming dogs!

Claws up!


13 comments:

  1. Awww so cute!
    Love the colour coordination :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and so appropriate, love it :-D
    those dogs are really having great time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Cuteness overload!!!! I love it, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg haha your dog is so cute hanging out on the ledge lol. Love the nails too! We have a best friends here in my town that I've been to a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you :) oooh really, what town?

      Delete
    2. Norwalk, CT...its the only one around this area I think.

      Delete
    3. oooh yes :) that's the corporate lotion. im actually only about 45 minutes away from there

      Delete
  5. *Squee* Your dog is so cute! Your nails are perfect for this event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute! I love the paw prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute! I adore this. :D Love seeing your pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is super cute, he looks like my friend's dog!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...