Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Glitter Gradient

Hello hello! Sorry for today's late post, but better late then never! I am continuing October's month of Halloween manis with a glitter gradient.  Last year I picked up a Pumpking Nail Enamel in an orange glitter (no named).  I don't even like orange but I loved that the bottle had a jack-o-lantern on it sooooo I got it. Plus I thought it would look awesome over black for a Halloween mani. And that is just what I did. For 3 weeks I wore this orange glitter over black for some Halloween pride.  Well its a year later and I don't know  how I ever wore one look for 3 solid weeks, but I knew at least one mani this month needed to include it.  Instead of just the orange glitter on top of black, I decided to try a glitter gradient with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AWESOME jack-o-lantern bottle!

Here's what I used:

Photobucket
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Pumpkin Nail Enamel in Orange Glitter (unnamed)

I think it came out pretty cool! It reminds me of embers from a fire at night, which I guess is Halloweeny.  Yes, Halloweeny is a word.

What you you think of this Halloween glitter gradient and Pumpkin Nail Enamel?

Claws Up!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love glitter gradients! And this looks stunning on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look really cool! The look like flames too. Especially your middle finger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty glitter, and I'm not usually an orange fan! I love that bottle, too!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so appropriate, love it :D
    that pumpkin polish is just perfect for this season <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Jack O Lantern polish bottle is just too cool! Love how you applied the glitter on this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey:) Found you through Lawless Lacquer. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cool, love how you've done it! :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! It really does make me think of Autumn and halloween. The colour even reminds me of leaves turning orange too :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...