Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jacquie-O-Lanterns

Hey everyone! Halloween is finally coming up soon and I am so excited!  However I pretty much consider all off October to be Halloween, but most people are not as crazy as I am.  And what can be more Halloween than jack-o-lanterns?  But if you're me than they are Jacquie-o-lanterns! Get it? Hardy har har.

Photobucket

I freehand this design using only a small dotting tool.  I started with my orange base, then I dragged the dotting tool with black polish in triangle shapes and zig zag shapes to make the faces.  Finally I added a small green like on top for the stem

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Spoiled in I Only Eat Salads

I have to say I love how this came out!  It was really simple to do but still looks awesome! I was getting lots of compliments at work too!

What do you think of this jack-o-lantern mani?

Claws up!


Photobucket

10 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...