Monday, October 22, 2012

Make Up Looks: A Pinch of Purple

Hello! Today I have another makeup post for your guys! I recently purchased Milani Paint Eyeshadow Pallette.  It is full of bright, amazing colors so it is really fun experimenting with different looks. Ben came to visit me this weekend and one thing I needed to get done was purchase clothes to wear to Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball (ahhhhh I can'y freaking wait!).  I knew I wanted to redesign an old denim jacket, but I didn't have any.  So we went to the Good Will so I could find a pretty cheap jacket. I also found some CRAZY pants, but I will show you guys those later.  I ended up wearing an off the shoulder blue sweater with a purple and pink tank top underneath and I wanted an eye look to match, I hope you guys like it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How I accomplished this look:
I started with a thin layer of white shadow from the palette all over my eyelid
Next, I applied the hot pink on the inner corner of my eyes
I then blended outward with the purple from the palette
Finally, I blended outward again with the blue in the outer corners of my eyes
I lined my upper eyelid with Korres eye pencil in black, and my lower with Urban Decay eye pencil in Lust
I finished off this look with Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

What do you think of this purple blended look?

Claws up!

7 comments:

  1. I love this look! You did a great job at blending them together! It looks so pretty!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh your eyelashes look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute and so subtle :) You have such lovely long eyelashes, I have eyelash envy lol :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...