Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zombies want BRAIIINNNSSSSS!

Hey everyone! Another cool October day means another Halloween manicure!  I decided to opt out of the traditional orange and black mani for today and this time go for a Halloween monster: zombies! I'm not a big zombie person, but getting close to Halloween is making me love ghosts, skeletons, and all things creepy.

Photobucket
I decided these zombies would be the glowing-green-radioactive-toxic-waste-spill kind instead of the rotten-decaying-falling-off-skin kind. You know what I mean right? Good!  I started with a bright green base.  then with a dotting tool I made random red blotches for the blood.  I finished with some cut and scar markings. You know, because that's what zombies have.


Photobucket

Photobucket
My dad got me some Halloween cupcakes and one came with a glow in the dark spider ring! I thought it was an appropriate accessory for these zombie nails.

Here's what I used:
Photobucket
Spoiled in I Only Eat Salads
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out

I think this is my favorite Halloween look so far, maybe one of my favorites I have ever done! What do you think of this zombie mani?

Claws up!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! It looks easy to do too, which is good for doing it on your opposite hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute manicure, and your spider ring is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Well, as cute as a zombie can be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too freaking cute! I need to do something like this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...