Thursday, November 8, 2012

Look Book: 23rd Birthday Dinner

Hello everyone and welcome to the third post in my week of birthday weekend posts!  Don't worry guys, I know I havn't been posting about nails in a while, but I have a special nail post planned. To me, turning 23 is a big deal, a mini milestone.  I think going from 22 to 23 is the transition from young adult to adult. ADULT. Paying bills, responsibility, and living on your own, are all things associated with adulthood, and all things that I still don't do.  I have always been scared to grow up.  While most people can't wait to turn 18, I dreaded it.  Thought, many people get older, but still never grow up.  Turning 23 is making me think a lot about how I want my future to play out, what I want to be when I "grow up" and where I am going to live.

For my birthday dinner, Ben took me to a restaurant in Penn State called Mario's.  I've written a blog post about Mario's and the amazing food I had, but I'm going to show you what I wore. Shameless plug: If you want to read more about Mario's and eating as a vegetarian, check out my other blog, Simple. Easy. Vegetarian!


Photobucket

I picked this dress up at Target, on a shopping trip with my best friend, Sara.  I fell in love with this dress right away but it was way too long, I made sure to get it tailored before my birthday, and this is the final result. I love this dress even more now! It fits me like a glove, and I love the colorful floral pattern on the black. Like a revised Little Black Dress.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What do you think of my birthday dinner dress? At what age did you feel the impending doom of adulthood?

I promise a nail post soon!

Claws up!

4 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you! So glad you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oew sexy dress, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress and shoes!

    I still don't feel the impending doom of adulthood, even though I'm 26 (just!) and have my own house. I am absolutely staying a child until I'm at least 30. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress, it suits you perfect *.*

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...